Zupi’s website is an online design magazine dedicated to showing, inspiring and encouraging the design practice both in Brazil and worldwide. At Zupi everyone finds their space, may may it be on the FAME section, on COVERS, on the columns and articles, on our links and top sites, on the interviews, portfolios etc., both on the online magazine and the printed version. We work to reveal new talents, new ideas and tendencies, giving preference to what’s artistic and experimental.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
To participate on any area or section of the website, print magazine, exhibits and events organized by Zupi, you must know and agree with the terms below:
1. All works published by ZUPI belong to their authors (copyright), so we always publish the credits right next to the works. ZUPI only selects and publishes them.
2. Do not steal, use or copy the works featured on this website.
3. Do not disturb other participants.
4. Every material is responsibility of its author. Still, all works, interviews, columns etc, go through a supervision process to remove any kind of racism, pornography, or defamatory or illegal content (Zupi consider this kind of material totally illegal and reserves the right to remove them). Do not submit such content.
5. By submitting your work to Zupi Magazine you get full responsibility over its rights. In case the work is developed by a group, all of them are included.
6. ZUPI does not charge any participation taxes, and the selected artists have their works published on the website, print magazine and/or exhibits organized by ZUPI, getting free recognition and respect from the press, companies and general audience.
7. ZUPI does not pay for any kind of contribution (including the gallery, website covers, interviews, exhibits, events and other projects).
8. All costs are covered by ZUPI and/or its partners, including impression, distribution and promotion.
9. The participants take full responsibility and agree that after submitting the original image (in high definition or digital file), ZUPI is allowed to publish it on the print magazine, online magazine and/or exhibits.
10. The participants agree that ZUPI and its partners take no responsibiliti over losses and damages, complaints, actions and royalty payments that may happen after the job submission and publication on the printed or online magazine.
11. Participants are not allowed to plagiarize or break the rights from others, including registered brands, personal works or intellectual property.
12.In case you find any plagiarized content, please notify ZUPI through telephone or e-mail.
PARTNERSHIP WITH ASSOCIATIONS AND DEPARMENTS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
ZUPI is the only Brazilian publication to be recognized as a member of IDMN (International Design Media Network) by ICOGRADA.
ZUPI takes responsibility on:
1. Not disclosing confidential information
2. Not repassing your data, such as e-mail, address, original work and high quality digital files to others.
According to Brazilian and international laws, the owner of any image is its creator. If your work is selected, we will get in touch with you to gather data for the credits publication, as well as the work on high resolution. Sending the image, you will be agreeing and giving us permission to publish it on Zupi Magazine, both on and offline. That doesn’t take away the rights from the author, and we will not use the creations on other projects and publications without the proper authorization from its owner.